Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Let's overnight in Charleston

This is a short post but a solid one. These are all highly recommended hotels by yours truly & loved for many different reasons. One thing I look for when we stay somewhere is if they have bikes. No matter the weather, Nick and I take the bikes and cruise around. It's the best way to see the town, to see all the fun little nooks and areas you would never be able to come across by foot. Wellllll unless you're a marathon runner. ehhmmm my sister, I picture you zippity do dahhing all over this town. Me? I need a bike. 

Hotels I have stayed in

Restoration Hotel : This one is rustic, wood beams and exposed brick walls. Nick and I wanted to move in. Modern meets Colorado city vibes if that makes any sense. They have larger rooms/suites for groups or great for girls/couples trips. Great customer service. A heated pool for the cold weather days and normal pool for the hot. Rooftop bar and restaurant. Cool coffee shop and boutique. A spa. Bikes and a golf cart to take you where you need to go! They have it all!

 

.https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12MmsoEsNsGCF7cqPwXVtOYYFdte1zIrLhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1q7wWlwkzYEooUg2eYDOek_HENruMW9_Z

((Those strung lights you can see in the distance is our rooftop suite))

 The Dewberry : This one I've stayed at twice and wow loved it both times. I went once with Nick and the one bedroom was massive. So roomy and the coolest decor. And then I did a girls trip which was a dream and they put us in a more private corner where two rooms shared a hallway. This is also where we met Kristin Cavallari and Justin Anderson becauseeee they happened to be staying there as well. Yes of course that would happen on a girls trip! This hotel also has a spa, the Citrus rooftop bar and a cool downstairs restaurant and bar lounge as well! They also have Volvo cars to take you where you need to go and free bikes! Make sure to buy one of their signature candles on the way out, your house will Thank me. 

((OK missing that long hair))

Marriott Renaissance Charleston : I highly recommend when it's just Nick and I. Most of the time when it's just us we spend more time out of the room then in it, so this is the perfect spot for just us two. This is our go to trusted spot on most trips and great rates. They have fun decor, a cute bar and the best part free bikes. Plus, it's right in the heart of downtown, footsteps from King St. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18IG6t2UOydInQ4b-T1WqvpCj9wfLbjIc

((wowwww they were so little here))

Other Great Spots (Which I'll continue to add)

I've heard great things about The Bennett. Rooftop pool and cocktail lounge, stunning interior, right on King so great location, you name it you won't go wrong with this place.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Living Colestal
Blogger Templates by pipdig